Payment and Insurance Verification
We are happy to assist you in verifying your eligibility for insurance coverage. Call us to speak with one of our intake specialists, and please have the following information available:
- Insurance Company name
- Subscriber ID number and/or Policy Number
- Insurance Company's phone number and any specific phone number for Behavioral Services
- Prospective patient/client's name, address, phone number
- Insured's Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth
- Patient/client's Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth
- Our staff will attempt to provide insurance verification over the phone.
- We accept insurance payments for treatment; however, we do not accept all insurance. Below on this page is a list of some of the policies we accept. Since the list is always being updated please call to see if we accept your insurance.
- Additionally, the Center for Behavioral Medicine accepts Visa, MasterCard and cash for treatment payments.
- As with all medical services if there is a problem billing your insurance or you have lost coverage you will be financially responsible for the services.